Position: Director, Customer Success
Location: Remote (Toronto)
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent
Our software-based client is looking to bring an experienced Customer Success Director onto their team. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience in a customer success role, ideally in a SaaS environment, along with 2+ years of experience in leading and growing a team of customer success manager. Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for ensuring advisors are best able to leverage the platform and retain their client base.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the Customer Success Team who deploy the software to their clients
- Ensure new customers are fully onboarded with the software and are able to maximize the service
- Collaborate with the Director of Training to develop new training resources, fine-tune and streamline the training process, and implement regular training sessions
- Address any client strategic questions or concerns that have been escalated by the Customer Success Managers and/or support channels
- Work with team to identify low-use clients, engage with clients to identify any concerns or reasons for lack of use, and provide solutions to help improve success of service
- Maintain regular gross churn level of 15% annual, 12% annual net churn, and 80% adoption for new clients
- Embrace and represent organization’s values of continual growth, professionalism and client service
- 5+ years in a customer success role, ideally within a SaaS environment
- 2+ years leading and growing a team of customer success managers
- Experience with managing 6+ direct reports
- High-level of proficiency with Zoom and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)