Position Title: Loss Prevention Specialist
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation: $20-$22/hour (depending on experience)
Our client is a very large national retailer. They are in search for a qualified, responsible, poised and personable Loss Prevention Specialist to protect its store(s)’ assets and overall business. This is a rewarding employment opportunities with paid training and future career growth opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Conduct “under cover” duties in pain-clothed-attire at large retail stores
- Detain and interview apprehended individuals for shoplifting in accordance with local laws and company procedures
- Complete investigative case packages and statements regarding all internal/external theft and fraud for local police agencies
- Perform floor walks, carry-out tests and provide safety-related feedback
- Security checks to prevent and deter theft/fraudulent activity among staff and customers
- Represent company in a cordial manner throughout all court-related procedures
- Partner with store management to drive loss prevention related concerns
- Use CCTV and Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) systems effectively
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Travel time and mileage expensed
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid training and career development (future leadership opportunities)
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP Contributions
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Performance management code requirements of M
- Valid Security License, Investigative License and Drivers License
- Must have physical access to own vehicle