Position Title: Senior Analyst (Strategy)
Tenure: Full-time, Permanent
Reporting to the Manager of Strategy, this cross-functional role works to support business decision-making by creating insightful analysis and developing compelling business cases for future
investment. The successful candidate will support strategic planning process, targeted strategy development and will be involved with both competitive and macroeconomic analysis.
What will you be doing?
- Support strategic processes and priorities, by being involved in developing new strategic initiatives, liaise with both corporate and in-field business partners, and providing workshop
facilitation and recommendations
- Support ongoing development and achievement of organizational strategic priorities, by driving the medium- and long-term Division Strategic Planning Processes and evaluating business
opportunities and develop capital investment proposals
- Center all strategies around the customer experience
- Develop materials and execute presentations to various executive-level stakeholders and team members
- Monitor changes in the external environment to be applied to strategy revisions, including macroeconomic trends, competitive activity, and retail and customer trends
- 3-5 years in a related field, including finance, consulting, internal strategy, and professional services
- Post-graduate education in Business, Finance, or Engineering
- Strong demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to decipher, understand, and work with financial and strategic models
- Passion and enthusiasm – interest to work in retail spaces and with solving problems